We think you will find the cottage comfortable and homely and are sure to appreciate the traditional Cumbrian stonework and oak beams. It is carpeted throughout and is furnished to a good level. Windows are everywhere to frame the magnificent views.
- Sleeping accommodation for up to six people
- Two lounges: one with double sofa bed
- Two bedrooms: one double and one twin
- Fully fitted modern kitchen and equipment
- Bathroom: including shower
- Full central heating and open coal fire
- A pleasant, private and enclosed garden
- Private parking
acing South this lounge provides dining accomodation with panoramic views. There is an open fire and visitors are welcome to use this if they wish. The room also has colour TV, DVD and CD player.
An open staircase leads from the downstairs lounge to a smaller first floor lounge with a similar aspect. This upper area also has a settee that provides a double (4’6”) bed.
The kitchen is very well equipped and includes fitted wall and floor units, refrigerator, washing machine, electric cooker, microwave, toaster, iron & ironing-board and dishwasher.
The property provides two bedrooms – one with twin beds and the other with a 4’6″ double bed.
The property is set amid farmland within a pleasant, private and enclosed garden. There are splendid views all round but especially towards Derwentwater, the Jaws of Borrowdale, the Coledale and Newlands valleys and Thornthwaite forest.
- Nearest public transport (bus) – 0.25 miles
- Nearest town for shopping is Keswick – 1.25 miles
- Access and Fire Statements available on application
- Rental terms available on request
- A cot and a highchair are available on request
- Pets are welcome to stay
- Free wi-fi is available